Monday, June 3, 2013

The Prelude

The Prelude by KaSonndra Leigh
A Musical Inerlude Novel
 


The Prelude is the first installment of the upcoming A Musical Interlude series.  This beautiful story of love, music, deception, and redemption will captivate readers until the last stance.   The dramatic journey will leave the audience hanging on every note and is sure to be a hit.

This alluring coming of age novel captured my heart as well as my emotions.   The gut wrenching ride had me asking myself “are you kidding me”.  The preservation in these two characters is unbelievable but not unrealistic.  The way the characters develop will have you walking right there with them and coming full circle as well. 

This is not your average run of the mill romance.  This New Adult read has it all romance and steamy romance at that, suspense, action, drama, high fashion, and we can’t leave out hot foreign men. Along with the great hero and heroine this story has great sub characters as well.

I can honestly say that I loved this book.  I stumbled across this book on Netgalley and I debated on reading it.  I am so glad I took a chance on this one, it was a great book.  The synopsis does not do it justice.  If you are a fan of music, fashion, or just sexy men in an Italian setting this book is for you. 

Thank you to the author, KaSonndra Leigh, for writing something so fabulous.  I am new to her writing, but you can count on me being a new fan!  I will recommend this book to anyone who will listen! And the Pinterest board gives us fans a good look at what the author visions.  I think that Tyler Hoechlin makes a great Alek, and I already thought that Tyler was hot (my guilty pleasure is Teen Wolf).

Erin Angelo lost her sister and father in a tragic car accident five years ago.  Her boyfriend dumps her after the funeral and Erin vows to not let another boy kiss her let alone fall in love.  She finds herself in design school and next in Milan as an upcoming fashionistia and designing her own line for a fashion house.  She receives a contract to design the new costumes for an opera.

Alek Dostov is a maestro for the opera house and hires Erin for his wardrobe designer.  He is the resident playboy who always gets what he wants.  He is not used to being told no.  So when Erin catches his eye, he asked her out and she says no, he gets creative to try and get her attention. 

With the past of Erin and her vow and the unknown danger lurking around the corner, these two are doomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment