Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Sullivans by Bella Andre

I Only Have Eyes For You (Sullivans #4)
by Bella Andre
 

This is the first book that I have read by Bella Andre.  So of course I was nervous reading the Sullivans # 4, I Only Have Eyes For You, because starting in the middle of a series and myself do not agree.  I am so happy I pick this book up.  It is sure to be my new favorite romance series and I will be checking out more of this author’s books.

These characters are a great addition to your bookshelf and the I want to be in the Sullivan’s family so I can snag me a hottie like Jake.

Jake is the bad boy form the wrong side of town who thinks he is not good enough.  Sweet Sophie is the overlooked good girl who is shy and has loved Jake since she can remember.  The chemistry between the two is off the charts and there were several times that I thought that the pages were going to catch fire.  Needless to say, I loved this book and will be devouring the rest of this series. 

Synopsis:
 

The sweetest temptation...

Sophie Sullivan fell head over heels for Jake McCann at the age of five. Twenty years later, the notorious bad boy still sees her as the "nice" Sullivan twin. When they both get caught up in the magic of the first Sullivan wedding, she knows it's time to make him see her for who she truly is…the woman who will love him forever.

Jake has always been a magnet for women, but the only woman he really wants is the one he can never have. Not only is Sophie his best friend's off-limits sister…he can't risk letting her get close enough to discover his deeply hidden secret.

But when Sophie appears on his doorstep, Jake's every fantasy comes to life, and he doesn't have a hope of taking his eyes, or hands, off her. Jake knows loving Sophie isn't the right thing to do, but one look at her and he knows he can't possibly resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment