Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Alexander's Series by M. Malone

He’s the Man (The Alexander’s # 3)
 by M. Malone
He’s the Man is the third installment in the Alexander’s series by M. Malone.  I have not read any previous books in this series.  I consider myself to be the series queen and tend to grab book that have sequels.  Having proclaimed my series status, I think that I am a fairly good series reviewer.  This book has great stand alone quality.  I did not feel myself getting lost or struggling through this book.  I liked this book enough to go back and read the first books in this series, but do not feel vested enough to start them right now.  Overall, this book was a pleasant reading experience.

Synopsis:

Matt Simmons is over Army doctors poking him. But when his sister won't stop nagging him to see their old babysitter, now a sought after physical therapist, he gives in just to get some peace.

Penny is finally putting down roots after a lifetime of moving around. She’s got everything she wants, except the settled suburban life she longs for. All she needs is the perfect guy, which means NO military men.

When Matt realizes that his old babysitter is h-o-t, he’s suddenly seeing the benefits of therapy. But Penny still sees him as the bratty kid she used to babysit.

Suddenly he has a new mission in life…

WARNING
The book contains an elderly lothario, a heroine who's not afraid to get in your face, and the kind of sex therapy that med school doesn't teach.

1 comment: