Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reckless Series by Gina Robinson

Reckless Longing By Gina Robinson

Reckless # 1

rl

Reckless Longing is the first installment in the Reckless series by Gina Robinson.  This series kind of just fell in my lap and I am so glad it did.

This book reminded me of Beautiful Disaster with a hint of Effortless mixed in.  This book was definitely a good read.  I loved the characters and the plot.  I liked the sub plots and the secondary characters as well. 

This book was written just how I like them with drama, hot guys, and crazy misunderstandings.  The characters are hiding secrets, underlying emotions, and falling in love all at the same time.

I fell in love with Logan.  He is so hot.  Add in his mysterious quality and I was swept up at the first hand hold.

I can’t wait for the next chapter in this series.

 

Synopsis:

Ellie Martin hates her beautiful, man-crazy mother. Her mother’s wild and wanton behavior has left Ellie with a deep longing. To escape. To belong. To know who her real dad is. To really be loved. Her mother finally crosses a line that sends Ellie running, escaping to college with one, focused goal–to find and confront her bio dad, who doesn’t even know she exists. Then she meets Logan. Hot, charming, and troubled. He turns her world upside down and puts all her plans in jeopardy.
Logan Walker is hiding a shameful and painful secret. One that nearly cost him everything. When he meets the beautiful and mysterious Ellie at a Week of Welcome event, something inside him awakens and he finds himself drawn to her.
But the attraction they both feel for each other is as delicate as the web of secrets they each hide behind. And as the truths are revealed, their reckless longing may not survive the fallout.

 

 

Reckless Secrets by Gina Robinson

Reckless # 2

rs

Reckless Secrets is the second installment in the Reckless Series by Gina Robinson.  I absolutely fell in love with the first book in this series so when I got the opportunity to read this book I jumped on it.

So Ellie and Logan’s story caught my attention in the first book and I was not really sure where the story would go from there.  Well congratulations Ms. Robinson you exceeded my expectations and then some. 

I know that sometimes series start off strong and then take a downhill dive, but this second book is just as captivating as the first. 

From the first page, I was engulfed and this additions just made me love the characters so much more!

I can’t wait to see where Ms. Robinson takes this series.  I hope we see more Zave, Collin, and Dex maybe a spin-off?

 

Synopsis:

Everyone Has a Secret
At nineteen, Ellie Martin is finally happy. Deliriously, delightfully, delectably happy. Her junior year in college, while not without some major issues, is turning out better than she ever dreamed. She's finally found closure to a question that has bothered her for as long as she can remember. She's even been able to put some serious distance between herself and her twisted mother. Best of all, she's in love with the hot, handsome, and mysterious Logan Walker.
If only she could share with Logan the one thing she must keep secret. The one relationship that, if he finds out about it, will blow apart everything that brings her happiness.
Even as Ellie and Logan learn to open up to each other, even as they get closer than they've ever gotten to anyone else before, the reckless secrets they're holding on to may just be the thread that unravels everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment