Saturday, November 16, 2013

Feature and Follow # 13


Feature and Follow # 13
FF
Q: Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

A:  For sure City of Bones.  I also like the Walking Dead even thought they are based on the comics there is something about seeing the walkers on screen that gets my blood pumping.  I also really liked True Blood based on the Sookie Shackhouse series by Charliane Harris even though they do not follow the books by any means but I love they way the show has turned out.
FF GFC-300x180

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have not seen these movies but now will surely watch them and read the books too.. :)
    This is my first Friday Feature and Follow participation and I am so excited..:)
    Great blog..Have followed you via GFC..:
    Checkout my blog too at http://njkinny.blogspot.in
    Happy #FF!

    ReplyDelete