Friday, July 11, 2014

His to Claim by Opal Carew

His to Claim

19286648

His to Claim is a composition of six short erotic stories that make up this novel.  Apparently I missed the other series because there were so unexplained issues with Jessica and Rafe…I guess another series?  Anyway, I immediately fell in love with this series.  With sexy, steamy characters and the perfect chemistry in addition to a rock star plot makes for the perfect book!

Synopsis:

What if you could have everything you’ve always wanted, but it cost you the life you’ve always known?
Rafe Ranier was my boss and secret crush. A rock musician by night and head of a billion dollar empire by day, Rafe could have any woman he wanted. But I was just the shy secretary he never noticed. For years I obsessed over him, until I finally realized I had to walk away. I needed to leave my secure life behind to discover who I really was.I never expected Rafe to follow me.Now I’m on the road with his band, Savage Kiss, and all my secret fantasies are coming true. But I fear I’ve made a huge mistake, because if I get any more attached to a man I can never truly have, my heart will be broken beyond all repair.
First published as a six-part erotic serial, His to Claim is the intoxicating tale of a woman torn between a tattooed, bad boy rock musician and the life she's always know. Now available for the first time as a complete book, this edition features sizzling new bonus material.(

No comments:

Post a Comment