Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Head Over Heels

Head Over Heals by Cindy Proctor-King



This book is titled Head Over Heels: A Romantic Comedy; I, however, did not see any difference between a romance and a romantic comedy in this book. I really didn’t even find this book amusing, just a plain boring romance.

This is a quick read about a deception and love. I did not stand out to me, just any other romance that I have read a hundred times over; no different spin or take on romance, just blah. I wish I could give a better review, and I was excited to read this as it was a self proclaimed romantic comedy, but it was just drab.

Synopsis

Magee Sinclair has had it up to her sassy short hairdo with the financial difficulties a recent rash of blunders has caused her family's advertising agency. How will she prove she deserves the promotion her father has in mind for her when she keeps making silly mistakes? New client Justin Kane's goal to expand his bike stores hinges on a distributorship deal with a bike manufacturer he needs to impress during a couples mountain-biking weekend. He's supposed to bring his steady girl. But Justin's girlfriend dumps him, and he needs a woman to replace her. To masquerade as her. By tomorrow. Magee, an expert mountain biker, is the perfect choice... Or so he thinks. Major trouble for Magee, who isn't the expert she's claimed in this comedy of errors abound with fake identities, ex-lovers popping up out of nowhere, and a whole lot of door-slamming in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment